Web Site Design & Development
Today's customers expect businesses to have a web site. There's no getting around that fact and if you think you can, good luck. We wish you the best. The thing is, anybody can design a web site. You can get your buddy from college or your newphew to do it in their spare time.
But what's a website worth to you if it's not getting results? Nothing, right? Having a web site that no one goes to is like having thousands of brochures sitting in your basement, growing moldy and wasting money. Ask yourself these questions to see if your web site is an effective sales tool:
- Is it easy to use? Have people told you they can't get around on your web site?
- Are the graphics and animations appealing to the eye? Do the colors match?
- Is the copy convincing? Or is it just a bunch of boring paragraphs that no cares to read?
- Do you make sales through your website, but they are few and far between?
Making your Web Site Work, all of the time
We take great pride in the fact that we hand-code all of our client web sites to make sure they're clean and adhere to W3C standards. What is the W3C you ask? It is the World Wide Web Consortium, an organization dedicated to making sure the web's current technologies mesh with the future techs on the horizon.
Why is a W3C Compliant Website Important?
- Fast-Loading - Poorly designed web sites take forever to load up in your browser because of all the extra, unnecessary code. Clean, well-written code means your web site will load in a flash.
- Better Search Engine Optimization - The easy-to-access content of your web site is great fodder search engines, which means improved rankings and more visitors!
- Easier Maintenance - W3C Compliant web sites have a long self-life, so they won't have to be re-written over and over because of mistakes and bad code.
- Maximize Visitors - Visitors now access the internet from a plethora of devices and systems. It's not an Internet Explorer world anymore.
- Accessibility - W3C Compliant web sites are the best way to make sure visitors with disabilities can access your website.
How our Web Site Design Process Works
Our Free Consultation is designed to answer a few, targeted questions that should always be answered before designing a web site. We'll also ask you about your business, goals, and competition. With that information in hand, we develop a proposal that will tell you everything we're going to do as we design your website.
After completing the consultation meeting, we get straight to work. Research is a very important task that has to be completed before the design of any web site. Knowing your competition will help us design a better website. We have to improve on what they are doing well, and eliminate or change what they are doing wrong. And then, we have to plan for your goals as a business.
Each proposal we put together is different. Some clients want the whole package, while others may be looking for online marketing or database design only. In any case, your proposal is custom tailored to your business to bring the maximum effect with the greatest efficiency.
A web site design and online marketing can be a serious undertaking. Hopefully the proposal we put together for you is a great fit for your business. If neccessary, we'll make changes to improve the design process. We take your business as seriously as our own, so once a proposal is approved we dive right into blowing away your competition!
We offer a 100% Free, No-Obligation Consultation or Quote because we're confident in the services we offer and know that you'll love the work we do.
Don't let another minute pass you by! Now is the time to hire a professional design company to market your business, save you money, make your life easier, or all of the above! Check out our testimonials, read frequently asked questions, or read up about our company if you want to learn more. Don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions! 720.222.2414